Gurkha Cigars, makers of the world’s finest and most expensive cigars,continues to make a name for itself this holiday season with a variety of artistically innovative boxed holiday gift sets that house some of the world’s most-renowned blended cigars.
This year’s stunning offerings come in a variety of strengths, tasting profiles and price-points. No matter what your preference, there's a boxed Gurkha gift set perfect for your palate. The gift sets range from $35 to $30,000, providing an option for every cigar lover in your life.Details on each of the gift sets is below.
• The Gurkha Grand Reserve Five-Pack contains five of the flagship Grand Reserve cigars in wax-capped tubes. It’s beautifully packaged in a custom-designed box and retails for $75.
• The Gurkha Godzilla Pack is a handsome sampling of eight Gurkha 6x60 cigars. This unique tour of Gurkha’s cigars retails for $50.
• Gurkha’s Private Select Five Pack contains five Private Select cigars infused with seven-year aged Ron Abuelo Rum wrapped in wax-capped glass tubes. The Maduro-wrapped cigars are packaged in an elegant boxed set. It retails for $64.
• Gurkha’s Centurion Gift Pack is a suede-rolled container full of five cigars. There’s a booklet attached to the lid. This innovative gift item retails for $35.
• The Gurkha Knife/Lighter Pack is a signature gift pack. It includes one Challenge Coin Key Chain, a knife for U.S. purchasers or lighter for International purchasers and five individual 5x52 cigars. They include the Beauty, the Beast, the Crest, the Grand Reserve and the Signature 1887. This stylish and decidedly macho gift set retails for $44.
• Gurkha’s Crystal Kraken features a glistening acrylic case, showcasing three of Gurkha’s most celebrated Kraken (6x60) cigars. They are the Cellar Reserve, the Cellar Reserve Limitada and the Cellar Reserve Edicion Especial. This gift set retails for $44.
• The military-favorite Gurkha Sniper gift set is encased in a sturdy, air-tight travel case humidor that includes 20 Churchill cigars, a knife and challenge coin. It retails for $240.
• For the super-premium, luxury cigar smoker, Gurkha has released its limited-edition “His Majesty’s Reserve” bookend cigar box with 20 Churchill Maduro Cigars that are infused with one shot each of Remy-Martin Louis XIII Cognac. It retails for $30,000. Single sticks are also sold at $1,500 each.
• And it’s most recent release in the exclusively unique category is Gurkha’s limited- edition “Maharaja” cigar. Each cigar is encased in its own piano-finished coffin surrounded by a Mahogany, piano-finished box. It contains 10 cigars and retails for $20,000. Individual cigars are also sold at $2,000 per stick.
There’s a reason Gurkha cigars are known as the “Rolls Royce” of cigars and this season’s gift sets once again prove why.
Steeped in legend and rich in history, Gurkha Cigars were named after Nepalese warriors whose bravery impressed the British soldiers. The company was purchased by Kaizad Hansotia in 1989 with the intention of giving the cigars as unique gifts to customers of his family’s watch business. As a result, the company has been reborn and become one of the most famous brands of cigars in the world. Gurkha caters to an elite clientele from Special Forces and Navy SEAL teams, A-List celebrities, and Fortune 500 CEOs to Monarchs, Sheiks and Presidents. Having extraordinary quality, premium blends of tobacco and a reputation for unparalleled excellence, today Gurkha produces five million cigars per year. They are sold in more than 25 countries worldwide. And with 48 brands to choose from, each Gurkha cigar provides a luxurious experience different from the last.
The International Headquarters of Gurkha Cigar Group Inc. is located at 6600 Hiatus Road, Tamarac, FL 33321. For information, visit www.gurkhacigars.com.