· Mishka, the first artist signed to Matthew McConaughey’s record label, j.k. livin, performing at the OpenA.I.R. Summer Concert Series (organized by celebrity concierge, Michael Morris, of Concierge Service International) at the Atlas in NYC.
· Hugh Hefner and girlfriends Crystal Harris and Kristina and Karissa Shannon celebrating the twins’ July/August centerfold double issue at MyHouse in Hollywood, CA.
· Harrison Ford holding a Gurkha Cigar on the set of his new film, Morning Glory, in NYC.
· Vanessa Williams and Taraji P. Henson sipping NUVO cocktails at celebrity makeup artist Sam Fine’s The Basics of Beauty at The Warren Tricomi Salon in NYC.
· Drew Barrymore and Justin Long smooching in the lobby of the Delano hotel in Miami.
· John Cusack enjoying Kobe beef spaghetti at Glowbal Grill & Satay Bar in Vancouver.
· Josh Duhamel drinking Absolut/Red Bull at the Whiskey Blue at the W Los Angeles-Westwood.
· Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr arriving in a chauffered Audi Q7 TDI to the Audi TDI dinner in Beverly Hills.
Wimbledon champ Martina Navratilova has a multi-million-dollar lawsuit on her hands, thanks to a female ex-lover, who claims Navratilova married her then dumped her eight years later. Interior decorator Geoffrey Bradfield modestly promoted his new book by taking over an East 93rd Street mansion, body-painting two naked muscle men as peacocks (with appropriately placed feathers), and inviting guests to swing from chandeliers. Seth Rogen ate pasta at West Hollywood’s Il Sole. Maybe he’ll get cute and chubby again! Mario Batali and Tom Colicchio worked on their air-guitar skills during Aspen’s Food & Wine Magazine Classic.